■ Next APTLD Meeting: APTLD76, Iskandar Puteri, Malaysia, 5-6 September 2019
¶ Meeting Website ¶ Online Registration ¶ Agenda (17 May 2019)
■ The APTLD Board Statement on Relocation of APTLD77 View
■ Facebook Posts:
• The new ccNSO Newsletter features a piece on APTLD's recent trainings for a number of our members:https://community.icann.org/display/ccnsowkspc/Newsletter+articles?preview=/109483552/109483553/APTLD.pdf
• TRBR have just co-hosted the 1st national IGF 8n Vanuatu. (Photo)
• AFNIC hosted its traditional forum. (Photo)
• The South School on Internet Governance is taking place in Mexico city. The host is the Ministry of Economy. (Photo)
It was a unique chance to restored connection with NIC MX, the APTLD's only member in the continents. Equally unique was a chance to catch up with its ex-CEO Oscar Robles-Garay and the incumbent one - meet Jorge Azzario. (Photo)
• APTLD at South School on Internet Governance: the art of crooning for the Latin American audience. (Photo)
• Many happy returns to. РФ, a pioneer IDN ccTLD, still towering amidst - let's be honest- its dwarfy peers. For nearly 800K registrations is a monumental achievement, n'est pas?
• That how it was in Bangkok at the cybersecurity workshop. Thanks, THNIC, for hosting this groundbreaking event. (Photo)
• Seoul is calling: https://community.icann.org/display/GSEAPAC/APIGA+2019, https://www.facebook.com/ap.ig.academy/, and APTLD is going to launch a Call for Applications for APIGA-2019 soon.
• You look forward to the final episode of the Big Bang Theory unaware that PANDI is producing its own sitcom. Hope it is gonna get viral, as they have great performing talent: Video
• Many talk about social responsibility, but very few keep silent about it and quitely do a very important job - keen to help out to those who cannot talk or hear. Check out how InternetNZ does it wthout much ado (and you'd better understand the concept and meaning of empathy, too): Video
• THNIC Hosts a Regional Cybersecurity Workshop, Paul Vixie Spreading the Word. APTLD is proud to have Mr. Sampath Hennayake as our Fellow participate in this important educational and awareness-raising effort: https://www.thnic.or.th/en/cyber-security-workshop-kicked-off/
• HKIRC Engaged in Internet Economy Summit 2019: Mr. Wilson Wong, CEO of HKIRC, represented the company to speak at the Cybersecurity Forum of IES. Wilson emphasized on the importance of DNS security as well as shared tips for SMEs to overcome the increasing cybersecurity challenges. Wilson had also given a brief introduction on the upcoming HKIRC SME Cybersecurity Program in the forum.
• Many happy returns of the day to hoster .BY, the pride of Belarus! (Happy Birthday)
• Ramadan Kareem on 6 May.
For all the posts: https://www.facebook.com/pg/aptld/posts/